Monday, September 27, 2010

Back on track!

Hello!

Today's food:

Breakfast
- Two slices of Molenberg (toasted) with peanut butter.

Lunch
- Two sandwiches (!!) - one with shaved smoked chicken, tomato, lettuce & cucumber; the other with just tomato, lettuce & cucumber.

Dinner
- Butter chicken made by Jess (a small helping, because dinner was after spinning & I didn't feel that hungry)

Snacks & Drinks
- Four pieces of Cadbury Black Forest Chocolate
- A glass of Lift
- WATER. IN. HUGE. AMOUNTS.

So, I ate a lot of bread today. It was weird. Peanut butter probably wasn't the best choice for my toast today, but I reeeeeally wanted it. I ate two sandwiches, because Matt makes the BEST sammies ever.
The chocolate & Lift are nooot so good. I randomly had a huge craving for Lift, & chocolate is always on my brain.

I went to Spinning today. Usually on Mondays we have Jeremy & on Wednesdays we have Erica. Jeremy usually focuses more on sprints, & Erica tends to incorporate more hill climbs into the class. Well, Jeremy couldn't make it today, so Erica took it. I NEARLY DIED. Everyone did. She kept coming round class & turning up everyone's resistance (I was kind of proud that mine was only turned up 1/2 a turn, & the lady next to me had hers turned up three or four turns!) & then kept telling us to turn it up even more. By the end of it, my pedals were literally barely moving.
I was sweating like a pig. So I hope that redeems any misdemeanours from today.

I need to buy scales, & pronto! I was looking at some Weight Watchers ones that calculate your body fat percentage & a whole lot of other stuff, but they are like $130, so I might just have to forgo the modcons.

All in all, an alright day. I did eat breakfast & lunch & dinner! While I did eat a couple of things that I maybe shouldn't have, I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

YAY
x

1 comment:

  1. Today was definitely a good day :) You would have burned heaps with the spinning too, well done! FUCKKKKK CHOCOLATE CRAVINGS, if I am craving it really bad I go for one of those pineapple lumps bars or one of those Fresh and Fruity chocolate mousse thingies. Or some cocoa sorbet from Giapo omnomnom. They're all around 100cal so they don't completely fuck up your eating plan too.

    ReplyDelete