Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh crap.

Okay. Changes to be made:

  1. ONE cheat day a week, within reason. Usually I fall into the trap of feeling like 'Oh it's Friday, it doesn't matter'. YES. IT. DOES.
    Although I must say, this weekend I was pretty good. I had sushi & frozen yoghurt on Saturday, & my mom made home-made pizzas (LOTS of veges, & no cheese - we ran out) for dinner.
    On Sunday: Home-made burger & chips, more sushi, 2 cupcakes. I guess that could have been considered my cheat day then :)
  2. More calorie counting plz. I need to write down what I eat when I eat it, & then find the calories accordingly.
  3. Get off your ass & do something. I fantasise about going for walks & runs. I want to go swimming. I don't do any of it.
  4. Stop making excuses. Assignments aren't the end of the world, & you can work around them. I will hopefully get into a good routine over summer & that will continue to work for me next year at Uni.
  5. Drink more water. Currently I drink hardly any. I drink quite a bit of tea, but it doesn't really occur to me to be thirsty. Wtf, I know.
  6. Pre-plan. Pre-plan. Pre-plan. If you fail to plan you plan to fail.

1 comment:

  1. CALORIE COUNTING MAKES ME SUPER OBSESSIVE! But admittedly it is not too bad because I think twice before eating shit food, and since I have to write everything down it makes eating crap even less attractive.

    I use this: http://www.livestrong.com/myplate
    I just pretended I lived in Washington DC and entered their postcode when I signed up and it worked out fine!

    PRE PLAN HEAPS I write meal plans for every week and it makes grocery shopping so much easier if nothing else.

    SORRY FOR ALL THE COMMENT SPAM! I just get really excited about healthy eating. I am like one of those Hare Krishnas on Queen Street trying to hand out Bhavagad Gitas.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete