Friday, October 2, 2009

BAD HEATHER.

I can't really make excuses for not sticking to posting on here. Basically, I've had a super busy week with two assignments due in (I should really stop leaving things til the last minute) & lots of pressure PLUS I've been kind of tired because I've been staying up til odd hours working.

Food this week went a little something like this (I can't reeeeally remember everything!):

MONDAY:
♥ NO BREAKFAST.
♥ A banana!
♥ -dinner- (I can't remember what.)

TUESDAY:
♥ Mashed up banana & cinnamon for breakfast.
♥ Pot of tea.
♥ Fish, egg fried rice & carrot, zucchini & brocolli.

WEDNESDAY:
♥ NO BREAKFAST.
♥ A chicken & relish sandwich from a cafe at uni.
♥ A nectarine.
♥ Steak, potato, zucchini, carrot & brocolli.

THURSDAY:
♥ 1/2 cup muesli with 3 tablespoons light vanilla yoghurt.
♥ Salad sandwich (lettuce, tomato, avocado) & one triangle of Laughing Cow Cheese.
♥ Chicken & pasta with peas, broccoli & carrots.
♥ 3 or 4 vodka, lemon & limes & one soho & lemonade! (Anita, Matt, Esjay & I went on a mini bar-crawl!)

FRIDAY:
♥ 1/2 cup muesli with 3 tablespoons light vanilla yoghurt.
♥ Half a carrot cupcake (it was really dry & I wasn't that hungry).
♥ Sushi - half salmon & half chicken teriyaki.
♥ Roast beef w/ potatoes, pumpkin & carrots.

& I am going to have a Turkish Delight Ice-cream bar. THEY ARE SO AMAZING, I love them. Fridays are hard for me, I get into the weekend mentality, probably because I don't go to Uni. Anyway, the Turkish Delight Ice-cream bars are amazing, & kind of low in calories. (I checked: 183 calories per delicious bar, not bad.)

In positive news, I have lost around 2 kgs this week but I'm not sure b/c I have been so distracted I haven't been weighing myself/I can't remember exact figures.

w/ ♥ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment