Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend.

Didn't take photos of stuff this weekend :(
BUT: lunch at Basalt with jard (♥) on Friday = Chicken salad (FUCKING AMAZING) & lots of drinks (oops).
DINNER w/ my mom & Matt at The Elephant (favourite Thai restuarant ever). Starters (little & hardly any but probably quite bad) & a measly amont of Pad Thai because I was so full!
More drinks.

Saturday:
Sandwich w/ left-over chicken salad from Basalt & two leftover Portobello mushrooms! It was leftover central pretty much.
A few finger snack things at Ryan's 21st.

Sunday:
CRAP. lots of crap. A new milo bar, lollies & a slice of cheesecake (my mom bought it specially for me & i felt bad saying no). & leftover pad thai! but hardly any was left because someone stole some! Totally my cheat day.

I really need to start eating three meals a day w/ healthy snacks instead of just eating when I'm hungry. The problem is on weekends I hardly ever actually wake up early enough for breakfast (lol) & I'm never hungry for the first few hours after I wake up, so lunch usually goes out the window.

I feel pretty good with the choices I did make though!

w/ ♥ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment