Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Life Overhaul.

Basically, I am unhappy with my lifestyle & how I look as a result of this.
I haven't been superhappy with myself for a while now, & I know why I am set in these patterns. But I really want to change it & turn my life around.
Let me be clear: although changing my appearance through weightloss is important to me, but I am also concerned about my health - diabetes, heart disease etc.

So this blog is pretty much an accountability thing. I will probably be less likely to eat shit if it means I have to post it up here, & I will probably realise that I eat more crap than I think. I will see patterns that I didn't know I had fallen into. Hopefully I will also face & combat any problems/patterns I have & be able to overcome them completely.

Goals:
  • Get into a healthy weight range according to my BMI
  • Eat healthier food/pick healthier food options
  • Drink more water
  • Exercise more

I think I'm going to try to take photos of what I eat throughout the day & put them up here, a la http://angiealltheway.blogspot.com starting with dinner tonight! I am really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment